SEED$ is pleased to provide many types of training programs in several different areas of interest. The areas of training are ever changing and evolving with the needs of the region and will be updated accordingly. Please choose one of the current offerings below to find out more information.
[toggle title=”Money Smart for Small Business”]Money Smart for Small Business is a training course designed specifically for persons just starting out in business. It provides a quick introduction to the essentials of creating and operating a venture.
- These courses bring the business basics together for future reference. After completing the courses, you will be able to apply what you learned right away. We are pleased to help you get ready to take the next steps in your business’s growth.
- Money Smart for Small Business provides:
- Taught by instructors who are experts in their field
- Introductory modules on each topic
- Easy to understand material
- Practical information
- Information that can be applied right away
- Organizational Types: pros and cons of business structures
- Time Management: tips to make you more efficient
- Financial Management: understanding this critical practice
- Managing Cash Flow
- Record-keeping as a managerial tool
- Banking Services
- Credit Reporting
- Risk Management
- Tax Planning and Reporting
- Selling Your Business and Succession Planning
- Money Smart for Small Business course typically meets once a week in the evenings for 6 weeks. For more information or to register for the next course, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For additional information on the Money Smart for Small Business Program, click